Full season phosphate supply without the lockups. NTS
Soft Rock™ is a bio-friendly, colloidal clay-based rock
A colloidal calcium phosphate that can never lock up, in stark contrast to all other phosphate sources. This exceptional fertiliser includes 8 – 9% phosphorus, 19.3% calcium, a high analysis of silicon and a rich lode of trace elements. A microbe friendly bio-phosphate, which is an integral part of our soil regeneration program. This is one of the few phosphate sources that do not have problems with high levels of the heavy metal cadmium.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm
- All elements are in colloidal form. This provides ongoing plant availability and ensures that none of the component elements can ever become locked up.
- Processed phosphate fertilisers can contain high levels of the heavy metal, cadmium. NTS Soft Rock™ is an unprocessed phosphate – an ideal alternative for minimising this environmental and health problem.
- Exceptional trace element levels.
- Helps re-mineralise soils.
- Colloidal minerals provide health benefits to soil microbes.
- Colloidal calcium component (approx. 20%) is much more plant available than limestone.
- High in silicon. Research suggests increased brix levels in plants are related to the presence of silica.
Typical Analysis W/V (Dry Basis)
|Total Phosphorus (P) (as calcium phosphates)||8-9%|
|Phosphorus (citrate insoluble)||7.2 – 8.2%|
|Phosphorus (citrate soluble)||0.80%|
|Phosphorus (water soluble)||0.03%|
|Total Potassium (K)||0.7%|
|Magnesium (Mg)||4600 ppm|
|Sulfur (S)||1500 ppm|
|Manganese (Mn)||1100 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn)||260 ppm|
|Copper (Cu)||130 ppm|
Average 1 – 2 mm granule made
from finely ground soft rock
For 25 kg bag.
Particle Size by request for 1 T bulk bag & bulk loose:
0 – 2 mm powder / Average 1 – 2 mm granule /
Average 2 – 4 mm granule.
Analyses given for naturally sourced products are a typical analysis only, due to the natural variations that can occur.
200 kg to 1.5 tonne per hectare
Use 1.25 kg per 10 m2
Store in a cool, dry place. Refer to label before use.
Warning: Do not feed to stock.
Any recommendations provided by Nutri-Tech Solutions Pty Ltd (NTS)
or its Distributors are advice only. As no control can be exercised over storage, handling, mixing, application or use, or weather, plant or soil conditions before, during or after application (all of which may affect the performance of our program), no responsibility for, or liability for any failure in performance, losses, damages, or injuries (consequential or otherwise), arising from such storage, mixing, application, or use will be accepted under any circumstances whatsoever. NTS recommend you contact an Agronomist prior to product application. The Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use of any NTS products.